Bonnie

Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1)

Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1) - Mira Grant Feed introduces Georgia Mason (George), Shaun Mason, and Georgette Meissonier (Buffy) – bloggers covering an upcoming Presidential Election 20 years after two viruses, that were meant to cure the common cold and cancer, combined and brought the dead to life. I have to say right off the bat that this author does an amazing job with this book. Rather than your typical zombie book where it briefly explains why there are rotting corpses wandering the streets eating people and then proceeds to focus solely on said zombies; Feed delves into details of the world itself and explains it in near perfect detail. The story pulls you in from the very beginning and even though at times you think that the explanation could have been shortened, it was worth it. So worth it. When you reach the mid-point of the book, the excitement starts to pick up and it gets SO GOOD. Once you reach that point? Well, I was practically hyperventilating the entire time waiting to see what happened next… I couldn’t read fast enough. And the ending? Wow. So completely and utterly heart breaking. I’m not quite sure how you could NOT cry, even a little bit. I don’t want to give a single thing away because those little shockers are what make the book. I just wanted to pass on my two cents and say that this book is amazing and well worth the time and effort to read.

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark