Bonnie

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)

Shadowfever (Fever, #5) - Karen Marie Moning Wow. Incredible. And highly recommended. I cannot believe I went so long without enjoying this series! Once I started, I could not stop. I read all 5 books in a week. Considering that this was a pretty long series and that so many questions were raised in all five books I was extremely pleased to have not only had all of them answered (except for one), but answered in a way that wasn't corny or predictable. That was one major thing; this series was anything but predictable. As soon as you had an idea of what the hell was going on you got thrown for a loop and were given a completely different answer to the mountain of questions. Reading all of them at once was a bit overwhelming at times because of the mystery to everything going on; got a little hard to keep up sometimes. I loved that it wasn't foreseeable or expected... I loved that I thought I had it all figured out but wasn't even close. I absolutely loved it.The one small unanswered question or.. situation that I would've liked seen resolved: Dani. We find out Alina's killer and 'What?! It was WHO?!' Completely out of left field. Then we find out (and feel completely guilty for immediately hating Dani) that she was forced to do it by Rowena. We don't know what happened to her, they never duked it out, nothing. Considering she was such a huge part of the story I didn't feel she got the ending she deserved. But then again, maybe it's not the ending. :)Now that I've finished the series, I really want to go back and be able to read them again to be able to understand what's going on when it's actually happening. :) Definitely taking up permanent residence on my favorite books of all time.

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark